Monday 23 March 2009

Comment

Comment on wrong-doings Bad Behaviour on Buses and Annoying Mobile Phone Uses
http://dantesinferno64.blogspot.com/

I’m not concerned with people who use there mobiles quietly, and don’t make an exhibition of themselves when using it. On the other hand frequency of use is an issue if people start using technology to inform you on important concerns that they can’t say face to face. The replacement of face to face communication with mobile phones is a big worry.

Loud users, now they are an irritation, I don’t think they realize how much information they are distributing when on a mobile. When I was on a train to London recently I discovered from a gentleman’s phone call that Ben was going to get the sack and I’m all sure we’ve all overheard the “he told me he was going to pull out” conversation, or is that just down to the area I live in?

No comments:

Post a Comment